lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 4 October 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 267 - 273

 


24th September 2023
Yesterday was the official first day of Autumn and usually, I like to go for a proper nature walk
to celebrate the first day of each season but we didn't manage it this weekend.
I tried to find something within lens-range of our garden today to represent Autumn though and 
this tree out the back obliged.
As much as I enjoy Autumn and it does have a lot of beauty too, it does make me sad when 
everything starts to die off.


25th September 2023
We got some Lorcana!
After everything sold out and we missed it's release on ShopDisney, we didn't think to 
try anywhere else. Then we decided we really wanted some so Mr H tracked some down 
in a semi-local toy stop.
It's not the sets we wanted but hopefully, we can grab some more soon.
Looking forward to playing some games!




26th September 2023
A bug-filled day!



27th September 2023
The first fly over from the Geese this year!










28th September 2023
Another wonderful day at the Wetlands!
The Magpie Goose made my day today when it seemed to remember us
and came running over to the fence talking away to us.
The Otters were in great form too, eating and playing with their rocks.



29th September 2023
Sunrise visits from the Wren!



30th September 2023
Mr Blue Tit was checking out the birdhouse today...

I also spent some time watching the bees on the ever-thriving Nasturtiums. 
All of a sudden this one looped around and ended up caught in our big garden spider's web!
Usually, I wouldn't interfere in nature but as I was right there as it happened,
and bees are so special, I had to help free them.


No comments:

Post a Comment