lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 12 June 2024

2024 Daily Photos // Days 155 - 161

 







3rd June 2024
Day one of our highland holiday.
A flying visit to North Berwick on the way didn't turn out great, but our campsite for the night was epic!





4th June 2024
Day 2 ended up being our last day on holiday after we had to cut it short and head home.
Not before getting Baker to see Nessie though!


5th June 2024
As we were home 3 days early and had my parents pet sitting,
Mr H and I took the opportunity to go to Northumberland Zoo for the day.


6th June 2024
The next day we also visited the Ad Gerfin Museum.


7th June 2024
Back to normality and I very much enjoyed watching Daddy Sparrow feeding his
(super polite) babies in my back garden. 






8th June 2024
Just some gorgeous garden life!




9th June 2024
Finished off my book outside in the windy weather which was fitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment