lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 19 June 2024

2024 Daily Photos // Days 162 - 168

 











10th June 2024
Bee Orchids, babies and Bullfinches!
An awesome trip to the wetlands and my first time seeing a hybrid Goose pair!
It's so cute that these Canada Goose and Greylag Goose have paired up and had a baby.


11th June 2024
Allll of the Starling fledglings!



12th June 2024
The Mice of Hallow Manor's feast!




13th June 2024
The most special moment - a Great Spotted Woodpecker visited our garden.
Equally as lovely, a lot of the birds have been bringing their babies to feed and
Mr Blackbird has been collecting food to take away.






14th June 2024
There's a whole mix of photos for today! 
I watched the fledglings out in the back for a bit, completed my new wooden jigsaw from
Northumberland Zoo, Baker did lots of napping and I put all my new stickers onto my wheelchair!


15th June 2024 
I love rain!



16th June 2024
How magical it is to sit in a green garden and eat dinner with the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment