lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 25 September 2024

2024 Daily Photos // Days 260 - 266






16th September 2024
A walk around the Walls. More photos coming soon on Underland to Wonderland!


17th September 2024
The Full Harvest Moon.



18th September 2024
A Chiffchaff in the front garden!?!
We get them in the trees out back, but I've never seen them in our front garden -
especially not using the bird baths and playing in the Hawthorn. So cool!



19th September 2024
Uh oh....
A house nearby was sold recently and they completely decimated the front garden. 
I'm guessing this little one was living there and has been disturbed because although I 
feed the birds, rats are something we never see. I've not even seen the field mice for months.
Now, I personally don't mind because like many other unloved species, they are wrongly villainised.
However, if they are seen I'm sure neighbours will kick up a fuss or put down traps
and I don't want that. Poor little thing. 


20th September 2024
The worst photo ever but there was a squirrel out back today?!
What is going on?!



21st September 2024
I'm obsessed with Mars' new cosy beds. He loves them too thankfully.



22nd September 2024
An Enchanted Fairy House bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment