lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 22 October 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 288 - 294


14th October 2020
I put together some playlists of walkthroughs, on-ride and parade videos from DLP 
for us to watch on the days we should have been doing those things.



15th October 2020
I purposely trim the bush outside our kitchen window so that it covers the window and gives more privacy.
Now that the leaves are sparse we get a proper view of the little birds playing, although it's impossible to get them in focus in photos!


16th October 2020
I love how much Anubis loves his (new as of a few months ago) hide.


17th October 2020
I got (with an anniversary gift from my parents too) Mr H a switch as an early anniversary gift 
a few weeks back and he got me Link's Awakening for my birthday. Got a good bit of it done today.


18th October 2020
The very, very last of this year's homegrown.


19th October 2020
Those 9 days went way too fast :(




20th October 2020
A sunny day between all the rain, highlighting all those autumn colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment