lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 24 January 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 15 - 21

 


15th January 2021
Thick fog making it spooky outside this morning.





16th January 2021
Went for a drive to turn over the car but when we passed the Church where my 7x Paternal Great Grandmother got married,
and no one was around, we took the opportunity for a quick 5-minute sunset stroll.
The last photo is from the car, overlooking the port.
No idea why there are cruise ships around in these times...



17th January 2021
Bath day 🛀


18th January 2021
Look at that crazy cloud!
Also, I waited so long for Mr H coming out from work, the moon appeared! (😂 it was only 3-4pm).


19th January 2021
I always love how the light from the candles etc reflects on our special books.


20th January 2021
Finally got my poster made for my current fundraising efforts.
I'm running 90 miles, along the route of Hadrians Wall virtually, from inside my own home.
I aim to collect sponsors in aid of Vucjak Shetler in Serbia.
Go to justgiving.com/crowdfunding/hallow90miles to see a video and read more about this incredible rescue.
Please consider donating towards this cause, it would mean a lot!
A huge thank you to those who have already supported me 🖤


21st January 2021
If only that was a magic tornado coming to take me to Oz... 😔


2 comments:

  1. My son loves seeing the moon appear at 'unusual' times - 3 to 4 seems to be quite common here in winter. Fun patterns in the bath bomb picture also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw does he? That's cool that he notices things like that. Love a kid interested in our world and everything related.

      Delete