lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 31 January 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 22 - 28

 


22nd January 2021
The girls have never been interested in any cat TV, until today and now Eos is obsessed.




23rd January 2021
So many birds came to visit us today (many not pictured).
I bet you next weekend they're all in hiding because this always seems to happen every year for the Big Garden Bird Watch!

[PS. Remember to break the ice on your birdbath every morning! They need water and many puddles etc are also frozen over.]


24th January 2021
Our Sunday routine 🛁


25th January 2021
The reason I break the ice in the birdbath with a hammer and my numb fingers every morning,
is because of how much these guys need and love the water.
At least 20 Starlings, a Pigeon or two and one tough Sparrow had fun fighting over,
drinking and bathing this morning. Was lovely to see.


26th January 2021
Lip-licking from his Whimzees Alligator treat, after his ear treatment 🖤


27th January 2021
 It was a slow start reading-wise this year as I was trying to get through an 800-page book from a series I needed to finish...
Until this pre-order arrived and I stopped everything to pick it up.
Out of the 62 books I read last year 'The Twisted Tree' was one of my absolute favourites so
 I'm over the moon that this is on par, if not better.


28th January 2021
It seems we have some lodgers...

2 comments:

  1. I love the 'action' shot of the bird bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's difficult through a window, on dull days but I was happy with that one out of the load I took haha!

      Delete