lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 7 February 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 29 -35

 


29th January 2021
Love to see the beautiful Thrushes out back of our house.
We're doing our #BigGardenBirdWatch tomorrow but I had to share this photo today.
Besides, every day is birdwatch day in the Hallow House!







30th January 2021
If I'm counting correctly, I think today may have been my 8th year taking part in the RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch!
Obviously we love, care for and watch the birds on a daily basis anyway, but I always look forward to this day.
We were super lucky to get a sunny, still morning (rare of late here) and were visited by a good mix of birds considering our area.
Hopefully, in the coming years, we will be living as rural as possible and be able to spot a bigger variety of these beautiful creatures. 🐦🕊️



31st January 2021
The last bath bomb of the month, and we're coming close to using up all of our Lush gifts!


1st February 2021
Its been a few days since we've had a photo of the sky.


2nd February 2021
I love this frame, but it's had the same photo of Stitch 'proposing' to me in it since 2010!
So this morning I finally changed it to a photo from my last DLP trip in 2018.
I still can't believe it's likely I'll never get to visit ever again and I'm forever gutted we
didn't get to go last year for our huge Honeymoon/Anniversary/joint 30th birthday trip.


3rd February 2021
Considering its something I've wanted to do for years, I've been so bad at procrastinating with this course.
I'd do a stream of days, then put it off for months.
However, I've really enjoyed it and took the opportunity this morning when I wasn't feeling well enough 
to be running around doing other things to take the final assessment.
I keep going back through the whole course and have multiple times and look forward to taking another.
Such an important language to consider when learning new ones.
Hopefully one day it'll be taught in schools!











4th February 2021
To end my 90-mile distance challenge right, I forced myself outside to walk the last 2.5 miles.
Luckily all of this is still on the business park where Mr H works and when he finished he joined me, where we fed the horses 
(their sad, wet faces and cold, mud-covered legs and feet breaks my heart - when we finally have our land my rescue guys will be nice and warm and dry).
I was keeping an eye out for the Peregrine Falcon who I was lucky enough to photograph last year,
 however only caught a glimpse of what I'm assuming was a Red Kite off in the distance hovering then swooping for prey.
(You can just see him on the right of the 6th photo in line with the Magpie.)
This kind of walk is all I want.
No people and lots of wildlife.
I know it'll be a few years until this can be our regular life again, but it was nice to end my fundraising 90 miles on a high.
90 miles, 24 days, ran for the majority in my living room with the last 2.5 walked today.
If you would like to support my efforts please donate anything you can spare on my Just Giving page for a wonderful animal rescue, Vucjak Shelter. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/hallow90miles


No comments:

Post a Comment