lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 28 February 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 50 - 56

 



19th February 2021
Mr H had to move the holidays he'd originally booked from work, meaning his Birthday now falls the day before he goes back.
Therefore we chose a different day to celebrate his 30th. Today.
We don't go crazy with gifts, because we get stuff throughout the year but I wanted to get him a few bits including a special piece to mark his 30th.
I bought the little wooden box on eBay too to go with it, something we'd usually get while treasure hunting in charity shops.
Mam and Dad also put together a nice parcel, complete with a personalised card.
Friday happens to be our night on the meal plan for 'less healthy' options so we got Vizza Guys vegan pizza
and had maybe our second alcoholic beverage in 3 months, haha to end the day!




20th February 2021
It's nice to see some life 🌷




21st February 2021
Our boat didn't float.







22nd February 2021
Today is Mr H's actual 30th birthday.
We hadn't been out for a walk in a while and also needed to take our monthly couples portrait, so headed down to Marsden
around 6.30/7 for sunrise in the hopes there would be no one around at that time on a Monday morning.
 It was quiet which was a surprise but appreciated, meaning I could enjoy a walk without the stress and anxiety of people being nearby for a change.
However, there was no sunrise.
Only haar and rain.
Having grown up with a view of the sea from my bedroom and going to walk at the prom or beaches
 whenever I've been down, I need to be able to visit the seaside for my wellbeing.
Its a huge miss no matter the weather and I can't wait for all the people to go back
into pubs and shops so I can safely walk in the quietness without panic attacks.



23rd February 2021
Considering I'm not a runner, I've built a mini collection of medals, all of which were in aid of animal charities.
From January 11th to February 4th I fought against my chronic illnesses and ran 90 miles (145 km) to raise money for an animal shelter that has stolen my heart.
Yesterday, I was able to donate £250 that 18 of you wonderful people were kind enough to help me raise for Vucjak Shelter.
Thank you so much for the support I have received and for giving to such a special rescue centre.
I urge you all to please go and follow @vucjakshelter & @vucjakshelterteam
and continue to support the incredibly important yet difficult work they do.


24th February 2021
I always get super excited when these guys stop by, because despite them being a very common bird they rarely visit our front garden.
An early morning bath for this guy before the crowds came!


25th February 2021
I'll never understand why people don't put their washing on the line.
It's an exciting day each year when the weather is good enough to get it all outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment