lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 7 March 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 57 - 63

 





26th February 2021
My little sun worshipers! What a life they have, if only all animals could have it the same.


27th February 2021
Starting on the garden work!



28th February 2021
One of the most colourful baths we've had in a while!


1st March 2021
When starting a new book not only coincides with the 1st of the month but also the start of a week - satisfying!
Been itching to get to this since I pre-ordered it.
It's sat on our shelf and I've waited patiently for the last couple of weeks while I finished what I was reading before finally cracking it open today!
Excited to see where the story goes...


2nd March 2021
Some days I struggle to find something to take a photo of for this daily project.
9 years of photographing every day of my life hasn't been easy, but even more so in this past year.
 Obviously, I did cook and do housework today, so here's a photo of our new utensil holder I got in a recent Disney Store order.


3rd March 2021
Sadly, the closest I'll be getting to any wildlife this World Wildlife Day - my adopted pals from over the past few years.
Truly the biggest and only thing I miss from life before the world as we know it now is our hikes and nature exploring walks.
We didn't even have as many birds visit the feeders today or anything! 😔


4th March 2021
Happy World Book Day from Hela!



No comments:

Post a Comment