lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 28 March 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 78 - 84

 


19th March 2021
One of today's rainy day visitors to Restaurant Chez Hallow.






20th March 2021
Happy Spring Equinox!
We don't celebrate Easter (or any other religious holidays) but we do celebrate the seasons...
and nearly forgot about today with so much stress going on.
It was new tire day and that meant leaving the house, my first time out in a month.
At least I got to see my first Snowdrops of the year, yes my first,
and some daffodils not just from the car.



21st March 2021
Using up the last of our February bath bombs, ready for our big box of spring goodies,
that arrived from my parents the other day!


22nd March 2021
I'm running out of things to photograph.



23rd March 2021
Mr H had an extra-long shift today, so I used the extra time to bake some
Dark and White Chocolate, VEGAN, Soft, Chewy Cookies!


24th March 2021
Excited that the bush outside our kitchen window is starting to fill out again!
Our house is from the 50s and I think that back then people were more friendly, neighbourly and social.
 This group of houses are built in a circle, I guess for a more communal feeling, with low walls and fences so there is no privacy out the front.
Also, being the end house of a row of four the other corner houses garden can see into our kitchen 🙄
 Anyway, I mention all that because when this bush is full of life it blocks that terrible situation,
 provides a beautiful green glow and we can see the little birds playing inside it!



25th March 2021
I didn't plan on this being my photo today, it was taken for our quarterly book haul, but my original daily photo plan got ruined.
In the second image, you can see a gorgeous piece of artwork someone lovingly made
and we took a detour on the way home from Mr H's work to go photograph it.
Sadly, it's gone already.














No comments:

Post a Comment