lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 21 March 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 71 - 77

 


12th March 2021
6am view from our back window.
It's nice that the sun is awake when we get up in the morning now.



13th March 2021
It was Baker's bedroom on the schedule for a deep clean today and until we were putting everything back on the shelves etc,
I didn't quite realize how much of my Disney stuff had taken over his room.
Obviously, theres loads all over the house, but especially by his bed, it looks a little overpowering.
And to think my collection isn't anything compared to most!



14th March 2021
Why was the water not blue or green?!
I don't get why it was purple when it smelled like apples!


15th March 2021
Got to sit outside and read my book for a little while today.
It's nice to feel the sun and air on my skin.


16th March 2021
I get a pin to commemorate taking part in the RSPB big garden birdwatch each year.
This was my 7th year.
However, their eBay store closed and hasn't returned so I held off until the other day and decided to buy second hand.
(I'll offset it by a donation or purchase from their online store soon!)
Anyway. They arrived today.
The Sparrow for the little guys who've started visiting our garden recently. 
Weird that such a common bird that I've had in abundance at my other homes is in such few numbers here. 
And the Hen Harrier for the one we've passed surveying the A1 from a lamppost, in recent weeks.


17th March 2021
In May last year, we planted some Hawthorn in the front garden which will hopefully
grow to provide not only a little more privacy
but also a source of safety and food for some of our birdy pals.
They've made it through the winter and are budding up again.
Looking forward to comparing their size this May to last year.


18th March 2021
Our first couples census haha!










No comments:

Post a Comment