lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 4 April 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 85 - 91



26th March 2021
Afternoon glow on the boyo.


27th March 2021
First grass cut of the year...now just to get the seed to grow in all the patches.




28th March 2021
As cute as these kinds of bath bombs are, I can never justify the price point.
However, we were treated to a nice box of goodies from my parents!
Still, that does not mean I can justify the price... Haha!
So to get the most out of this we will be using these as 3 separate bath bombs.
Just a lone boat for today.


29th March 2021
I feel like the only person who does not like when the clocks change.
Going to bed at 8/9pm I prefer dark evenings and light mornings.
The fact the moon was still out this morning when we got up is not cool.


30th March 2021
Love birds watching the sunrise 🐦💞



31st March 2021
On Sunday the 28th I did my first ever Half Marathon in one session.
My medal arrived today - so fast!
Admittedly the medal is for a 20k but for the sake of a mile or so I just carried on to get the Half Marathon.
Not a great finish time in the grand scheme of things but as someone who is not a runner, has arthritis, asthma and goodness knows what else I am happy with 4 odd hours.
Obviously, I still can't go out and I don't have a treadmill, so like my 90 mile Hadrians Wall challenge, this was also completed on my mini rebounder.
Second medal of the year, and not the last.
My 4th or 5th in the Predator Series overall!





1st April 2021
38 days since I last got to 'breathe' fresh air (through my mask)!
The last few days I've been really feeling down about how so many people, who are still going out and doing everyday things,
are moaning about their freedom being taken away and they are so sick of lockdowns...
Meanwhile I can't even safely go for a walk, get petrol in my car without stress or even get a proper food shop.
When I arrived to pick Mr H up from work today it was a lot quieter than usual so I got up the
courage to get out for a quick glance at the world of wildlife and nature that I miss so much.
While I had the chance.
Things are only going to get worse for me in terms of being able to get out now that
the weather is improving and people think they are invincible/don't care about others.















No comments:

Post a Comment