lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 18 April 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 99 - 105

 



9th April 2021
Mars and Aurora 🖤


10th April 2021
Day 100 of 2021!
252 days since I Iast went anywhere in public, today we popped to the farm shop.
I wasn't even out of the car for 5 minutes but it was a huge deal for me.
I chose some plants for the garden and literally ran back to the car to let my amazing husband pay etc.
It will probably be another 250+ days until I go out in public again, and I prefer it that way.
I hate what our world has become and despite being an anti-social, anxious loner
I did once enjoy visiting museums and places like my happy place, Disneyland.
I can't see a day now where I will ever be able to do those things again.
At least we got some flowers for the bees.



11th April 2021
Again, following last week, we have the final part of our Owl and the Pussycat bath bomb!






12th April 2021
Sometimes only 5 minutes, less than 10 meters away from the car is enough to get some much-needed animal/wildlife/nature therapy.
I saw a noticeable difference in the number of people around yesterday
so I'm hoping that now pubs, shops etc are open again all the people who have been crowding my
usual walking routes won't be there as much and I might get to enjoy being outside a little more.


13th April 2021
Re-potting new plants and listening to Mars munch the grass 🖤





14th April 2021
Its been a nice couple of days for deliveries! I hate to be materialistic, but I do enjoy stuff.
Especially spooky and Disney stuff.


15th April 2021
Spot the Great Tit!


No comments:

Post a Comment