lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 11 April 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 92 - 98

 


2nd April 2021
Yet another generic 'sky from my window' photo.
Not enjoying how late it's staying light... It'll soon be still bright out once we're already in bed sleeping!


3rd April 2021
Baker upgraded to 12 buttons today.
At 8 and a half and having been with me since 6 weeks old (yes, young, there are reasons),
I have worked with him from day 1 and he's always been extremely intelligent.
He has known well over 100 words for many years, however, about 10 months ago we decided to get him some buttons to communicate his basic needs with us.
We aren't interested in having a room full of buttons for him to make full sentences,
we know he could, we literally just want his life to be as fulfilled and the least stressful it can be for him.
Right now the 12 buttons include, Play, Balloon (his favourite thing to play with), Yes,
Bed, Toilet, Settle, Sweetie (what we call treats), Dinner, Oops, Baker, Water and Help.
These are specific to his daily routine that he is always very set on and allow him to
let me know what he needs or wants, when he needs or wants to.
There are a couple of others that could perhaps be added, like 'No' and 'Hugs'but for now we
manage how we have all his life by body language, facial expressions and general intuition.



4th April 2021
Predictable per last weeks post. Today we have the Owl.


5th April 2021
Ne'er cast a cloot 'til Mays oot!


6th April 2021
I fill the feeders every morning, by clockwork, and the birds go in on them, but this afternoon I felt bad
because there were visitors sitting in the snow so I had to go fill them again.
This was taken during one of the sunny spells of today's snow/sun sporadic-ness.


7th April 2021
People wonder what I do all day as 'just a housewife' but in reality, I don't stop.
Between animals to take care of, feed and entertain and a house to run, clean and prepare food, I really find my days full.
So much so I haven't had the chance to do barely any of my jigsaw!
I started it at the start of February and this is only my 3rd time sitting down to work on it.
Mr H was on a super long workday today so I got to sit for 30mins to an hour to do some jigsaw-ing!


8th April 2021
I always buy animal-shaped things, but feel guilty using them 😂
Today I took photos for a 'Photo An Hour' day in my life type post for the other blog.
Taking the photos and noting down what I did each hour shows how much I do each day!
Don't be so quick to judge those who are 'only housewives'.
Just because I don't have kids to run after doesn't mean I do nothing!








No comments:

Post a Comment