lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 14 February 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 36 - 42

 


5th February 2021
The Jigsaw I ordered on National Puzzle Day (Jan 29th) arrived a couple days ago and I made a start on it today.
Finally had spare time, having a day off running miles and miles every morning haha.



6th February 2021
'You think I'm stupid Mam? It's cold and wet outside, I'm not going out there.'



7th February 2021
Always love the smell of a Dragon Egg 🐲










8th February 2021
It's nice to take photos of, especially when you're stuck at home and don't get to go on nature walks.
But thank goodness the majority of it is gone now!



9th February 2021
Day 2 of the horrible white stuff outside and the girls are over it too.
So much so they're hugging in together and being all lovey!











10th February 2021
It's typical that on day 3 of the awful white stuff endangering our counties that I'd have to drive 70 odd miles for a doctors appointment (long story).
Stressful enough considering it's my first time anywhere since February last year, then road conditions on top made for a fabulously stressful day full of anxiety and panic attacks!
However, it wasn't all bad.
Obviously I don't leave my dog at home alone all day so he came too and stayed with his Granny and Granda while I went to the appointment.
On the spur of the moment, Mam and I decided to have a walk
(distanced and with masks because I'm still petrified and shielding, plus I actually go by the rules unlike most)
and was lucky enough to photograph lots of wonderful wildlife.
That's two walks in one month!!! I'm spoiled!
I miss my home town a lot. Growing up in a town, by the sea, with beautiful countryside is such a stark difference to suburban living.
The people here aren't nice, there's nowhere to walk unless you drive for miles (not allowed right now) and the crime is unbelievable.
What I would do for a walk at the beach right now!








11th February 2021
A quick 5 minute peek at the river after Mr H finished work today was canny.
It's insane that this is literally 25 feet from his building.
Nice to see some colours appearing, the white and grey is tiresome
and hopefully the lovely sun will continue to melt all this snow!



4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you aren't a fan of the snow, however you were able to take some really beautiful pictures of it this particular week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nope!!! Thank you very much! I was super excited about capturing the Hare!

      Delete
  2. Interesting post, love your photos as always! Hope you managed to complete your jigsaw; I find it a lovely pastime too. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Ah I finally got around to finishing a couple days ago haha. And onto the next one!

      Xo

      Delete