lefttab about index follow righttab

Saturday 16 January 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 8 - 14

 





8th January 2021
We took a turn off the road on the way home today so I could try and get a photo of the blanketed white views.
Ended up driving for ages to find somewhere to stop.


9th January 2021
Remember to break the ice on your birdbaths and stuff.
The birds still need to drink in the cold weather and all the puddles etc are frozen over.



10th January 2021
Sunday is becoming the traditional bath day.

11th January 2021
🌄


12th January 2021
4 miles down, 84 to go.
Today I started my virtual trek of Hadrians Wall to raise money for Vucjak Shelter.
Please help me reach my goal by donating visiting 
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/hallow90miles
I am doing this fully from my own home, with no treadmill and have arthritis, back issues and asthma
so come support me and in turn, raise funds for a fantastic animal rescue shelter!


13th January 2021
💧


14th January 2021
How can we be two weeks into the year and only just featuring one of our 10 babies in the project?!
 Aurora has been learning to come and stay to a designated spot recently and she's doing really well!
 Much more willing to do things than her sister, even though they both definitely understand.








4 comments:

  1. A nice variety of captures from this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not easy when you're at home alone all day haha

      Delete
  2. I remember doing a 365 challenge in 2016, was really hard some days (especially with a full days work, trying to fit an interesting image in). Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that must have been difficult! Hope you had fun though. This is my 9th year doing it and hopefully something I will continue for many years!

      Delete