lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 27 November 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 322 - 328

 


19th November 2022
Considering how common a visitor they've been at past residences of mine, Starlings are a little rarer where
we currently live apart from a month or two earlier in the year when they nest in the neighbours roof.
This pair stopped by today though.





20th November 2022
The gang at CP today were pretty playful!
Simba, Mocha, Pumpkin and Tina, who was very cuddly indeed (rather than playful) and broke
my heart when I had to leave as she jumped into my arms and nuzzled into my neck.








21st November 2022
The first proper frost of the year!


22nd November 2022
Annoyingly pretty much the only usable  photo I got today.


23rd November 2022
While washing the dishes I spotted a different bird in the trees out the back. 
I ran to grab my camera and snapped two shots before it flew away and when I zoomed in I saw it
was a Long Tailed Tit! Another 'new-to-me' for my Big Year!


24th November 2022
I found too much humor in Aurora peeping out of the curtains!


25th November 2022
Sunrise or Sunset? Taken at 10.01am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment