lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 1 November 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 295 - 301


22nd October 2023
Sunset.



23rd October 2023
Sunrise.
And a beautiful little Magpie friend who has a bad eye injury. 
Sadly, we've not seen them since.



24th October 2023
While washing the windows today it started to rain heavily.
All of a sudden I found a little 2-Spot ladybird in the corner of the glass...
I grabbed a tub that our Leopard Gecko's food comes in, cleaned it and put some bits in
so that I could keep the ladybird comfy until it stopped raining.
Going back to finishing the windows I spy another buggy in need - this time a Harlequin ladybird.
Later in the day when the sun came back out, I returned these guys to our wild garden.



25th October 2023
Another rainy day but the Goldfinches aren't put off!





26th October 2023
Popped to the wetlands for a very wet walk!
So wet that I couldn't really have my camera out.




27th October 2023
Really enjoyed this jigsaw! It was only £3.99 in B&M too!
The pigeons were having a fab time washing in the rain today.


28th October 2023
What I read from July - September.


No comments:

Post a Comment