lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 29 November 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 323 - 329

 




19th November 2023
The Geese are back! I adore hearing and seeing the Geese on their travels.
I must have heard these from miles and miles away (thanks supersonic Autistic hearing)
because I waited for ages for them to become about our house!
I also did a little litter pick out the back and Aurora and I had some lovely hugs while I read.


20th November 2023
I don't have a hat or anything so decided to order some winter cosys from Etsy.
Over the moon with my goodies from Fellside Snuggles and can't recommend them enough.
She was incredibly friendly and helpful, not to mention my ear warmers and fingerless gloves are 
beautiful and so warm! Over the moon.


21st November 2023
An ominous sunset tonight. Nothing ever photographs as well as the eye can see though.



22nd November 2023
I've been after this jigsaw for a while so took my opportunity to get it when placing
our recent RSPB bird food order.
It was a lot of fun and easier than expected!


23rd November 2023
Started another jigsaw today and Eos was a great 'helper'!



24th November 2023
...and finished another one. That's 2 in 3 days haha. 
Such a good activity for me as it keeps both my hands and mind busy.





25th November 2023
A lovely pair of Blue Tits really enjoying the new seed in the little bird's corner.
Today was also the Winter Craft for Cats! Again, my little shadow was there to help.

2 comments:

  1. It must be amazing to see so many geese flying overhead. I'm not sure I've ever seen a flock myself. The gloves look so cosy, and I love the Alice in Wonderland puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've never seen geese fly over?! Oh my goodness it's so cool. I hope you do one day soon. I have a 101 Dalmatians version of that puzzle too, they're enjoyable to do. They have a couple other versions as well.

      Delete