lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 22 November 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 316 - 322



12th November 2023
Aurora made a new friend, but said new friend was looking 
for our mouse family...



13th November 2023
The light was casting some pretty glows today.
It showed off our newly framed prints nicely.



14th November 2023
This is such a cute design and I did it in record time!
I also popped to the station to pick up Mam and Dad and we went to
have dinner with an old family friend, Jackie!











15th November 2023
We got to introduce my parents to the Wetland wonderland today.
It was a dull and rainy one but still full of beautiful birdy sightings.


16th November 2023
This was a surprise while letting Baker out for the toilet before bed that night!
Though they don't hibernate, I assumed the Mice of Hallow Manor would be keeping cosy.


17th November 2023
My little old Mars-y man loving his cuddly new bed from Granny.
Of course, I disturbed him and he moved from his previous cute pose. 


18th November 2023
Happy 95th birthday to the main mice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment