lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 14 February 2024

2024 Daily Photos // Days 36 - 42

 



5th February 2024
The Cloud!
I wish I could always bathe in black water!


6th February 2024
Gorgeous little Zephyr is getting stronger and enjoying being out in the run!




7th February 2024
Hela and the little Pumpkin. 
The new James and the Giant Peach?





8th February 2024
What I did, and who I do it for. Every creature from the worms to the birds and everything in between.

Also, a special delivery finally arrived today!
Aurora and Eos got personalized Emma Bridgewater bowls to match their big brother for their birthday.
They turned 8 on the 29th of January.



9th February 2024
The rain got heavy today.
My 2nd medal in the medal-a-month series arrived today too
after I completed my 10k for February on the 1st!




10th February 2024
Happy Lunar New Year!



11th February 2024
It was hammering down today and when I went outside to let Baker out for the toilet,
this tiny little creature was waving at me! I picked them up and made a little shelter from the rain.
There are always lots of tiny slugs and snails around when it rains too. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment