lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 27 March 2024

2024 Daily Photos // Days 78 - 84

 





18th March 2024
Baker and I sat outside for a little bit today, just watching the clouds and birds.





19th March 2024
See and read more about today here > Underland to Wonderland: The First Day of Spring at Nose's Point, Seaham



20th March 2024
Love Potion bath!






21st March 2024
International Day of Forests at Watergate Forest Park.
More photos coming over on my other blog on Friday!


22nd March 2024
A gorgeous little male Sparrow stopping by for a snack!


23rd March 2024
Windswept Robin!




24th March 2024
I wasn't as enthusiastic about this Craft for Cats so took my time getting it finished.
Crafting and Painting are two different things to me and I'm more crafty than artistic when it comes to stuff like this so I wasn't sure what to paint!
Eventually I decided on an Aurora theme after one of our cats, Aurora but it ended up going more galaxy...oh well haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment