lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 17 July 2024

2024 Daily Photos // Days 190 - 196

 



8th July 2024
Mam, Dad and I went to tidy up Grandma's grave today. 
It is a lovely cemetery - so peaceful and removed from the city.


9th July 2024
A neighbour has been getting scaffolding and it seems this beauty has been disturbed.
We're trying not to encourage them and make sure no one sees them because people who don't
know any better would want them killed. How could anyone be so awful to that little face?!


10th July 2024
Another villanized species - I love seeing the Herring Gulls with their babies.


11th July 2024
Finally got these gorgeous prints from Ferne Creative framed and on the wall!




12th July 2024
A new addition to the Simba collection - I've had my eye on this Stieff Simba for
a while and decided he would be my treat for an upcoming appointment I'm nervous about.


13th July 2024
July's 10k medal is here!




14th July 2024
Rain on the Nasturtiums.

No comments:

Post a Comment