lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 31 July 2024

2024 Daily Photos // Days 204 - 210

 

22nd July 2024
This was my last trip to the Wetlands until after the school holidays!
Mam came with me and we clocked 30 bird species.

23rd July 2024
I love these 'Circle of Colour' jigsaws by Ravensburger!



24th July 2024
The garden buggies are finally appearing! 
We've also had a Butterfly lay their first clutch of the season (well, that we've spotted!).

25th July 2024
It seems as if all the Butterflies have appeared overnight!
I think this is a Large White Butterfly, but feel free to correct me
as I'm not great at insect etc identification. 



26th July 2024
As I hung out the washing this Bird-cherry Ermine(?) stopped on a towel to say hello! 

27th July 2024
I love how the raindrops collect on the Nasturtium leaves. 

28th July 2024
I am going to miss my little pals when we move. 
It's a privilege for me that they feel so comfortable in my garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment