lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 19 November 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 316 - 322

 


11th November 2020
On the 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11th month.
Please remember the animals who had no choice that they went to war.

Over 16 million animals served in the First World War alone.
My purple poppy is in honour of those horses, donkeys, mules,
camels, dogs, cats, pigeons, canaries, bears, monkeys, lions
and more who died while being used for work, as pets, mascots etc
during those extremely scary, dangerous times.



12th November 2020
We need better bath bomb storage to shield them from humidity.


13th November 2020
I'm trying my hardest to have diversity in my photos for the 8th year of Project 365 (366) but some days are just impossible when every day is the same.
I get as much nature and wildlife in as possible but my choices are limited unless it's in my garden or from the car outside Mr H's work.
It's the only thing I miss and makes me jealous every single day of people who can go for walks.
 Instead today I lay on my living room floor staring at the ceiling and enjoyed the pattern our Edison style bulb made when shining through the 1950s glass shade (original to the house).



14th November 2020
Mr H's usual day off got changed at the last minute, so this was my Saturday view this week.


15th November 2020
Rain, rain, rain.




16th November 2020
The Hallow Princesses 🏰


17th November 2020
If only everyone thought of creatures how our fellow and favourite Hufflepuff does...💛🖤





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post by the way. I love the idea of taking a photo every day and it seems like your doing well with it. Your cats look so sweet too. Thanks for sharing. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah I'm on year 8 now and I can't see an end in sight haha. They are my little Princesses :D
      xo

      Delete