lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 12 November 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 309 - 315

 


4th November 2020
The very last of Baker's Halloween balloons granny sent him is now gone...
He only has 2 of our usual biodegradable ones left too, uh oh!


5th November 2020
This guy looked so calm enjoying the sunset.
It makes me sad to think of how scared him, all the other wildlife, livestock, pets, elderly people, those with PTSD
and more were tonight when selfish, irresponsible humans played with explosives.
It makes me wonder if those 'celebrating' this day actually know the history behind it?
Surely the majority of the general public, who seem to hate our government, would have been in support of Guy Fawkes...
It's weird to me that they burn an effigy of him and celebrate the failed attempt to bring down the establishment?
I guess it's just like Christmas and no one actually knows why they are 'celebrating'
and just do it in sheep-like fashion.


6th November 2020
A foggy morning.




7th November 2020
The stages of pet photo taking. 
Show carrot, give carrot, carrot gone.
Love our little Argo, he has such a personality but he is a beggar to get photos of!


8th November 2020
It's the sad time of year where all the trees are bare.
I didn't even get the opportunity to photograph much of the autumnalness
and it's disappeared way sooner than last year.





9th November 2020
Beautiful little Dunnock foraging for his dinner yesterday.
So thankful I can still enjoy watching the birds even if it has to be
behind the windows of my car or house.


10th November 2020
I may not sell my wildlife photography calendars anymore,
but I still put together a personalised one for both my parents and us.
Can you remember my calendars?
I miss doing them but everywhere put their printing costs up and even when buying in bulk
I'd have to sell them at £15(!!) to make a profit. Boo.








No comments:

Post a Comment