lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 26 November 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 323 - 329

 


18th November 2020
I've had these stones from the beach for months and months so finally decided to sit down and paint some.
 Looking forward to finishing them all and eventually being able to hide them in the woods (in probably 5 years time).
A couple will get painted over once I'm all done because they didn't turn out as expected.


19th November 2020
4pm sunsets mean I can actually see them before I go to sleep!


20th November 2020
Thank goodness for the RAC. What a morning/day/year.


21st November 2020
Soup making.


22nd November 2020
Firey sunrise.


23rd November 2020
Finally saying goodbye to the green bathroom.
The people who lived here previously had insane taste in interiors.




24th November 2020
I'm pretty sure this is one of the first times I've ever seen Sparrows in my garden since living here.
It's shocking considering they're such a common bird.
I never care how common or rare a bird is, I get the same amount of enjoyment
out of watching them have fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment