lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 24 October 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 288 - 294

 


15th October 2021
Wave of Light 🖤🕯️






16th October 2021
Indoor camping with Zombie cocktails and Halloween watches on the new TV,
to see out the end of Mr H's holiday from work and my birthday week.



17th October 2021
🛁


18th October 2021
Birthday flowers from the best pal are opening!

(Yes, I know lilies are highly toxic to cats. The girls have no access to this room)


19th October 2021
Hunters Moon. Not my favourite name for a Moon.
It's also known as the Travel Moon and the Dying Grass Moon, of which I prefer the latter.

Can't wait to get a new camera. This one is really struggling.



20th October 2021
What a golden hour! 🌄



21st October 2021
Another birthday treat from the always spoiling me Mr Hallow 🖤
 First time ordering from Get Ready Comics too and my goodness, what service!
It arrived less than 24 hours from ordering it with free shipping?!
So well packaged and it's always so awesome when sweets are included, isn't it? But especially vegan ones!
The main thing (minus my gorgeous new bag of course) that made me smile was the artwork by keeping.it.surreal.
I love that Get Ready Comics partners with artists and this particular piece is so incredibly suited to our household - I'm over the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment