lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 20 February 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 43 - 49

 


12th February 2022
Fast-moving clouds and windsurfing birds 🌥️



13th February 2022
🦞🛁


14th February 2022
We don't do Valentines, I love my husband every day and don't need a Hallmark holiday to remind me,
 but he's had a hard time at work recently so I thought I'd be funny and make heart shape pizza for tea 😂🍕🖤
(To be fair, literally, the only holiday we celebrate is Halloween which is also our Anniversary
so it's nothing new if you call me a scrooge, I've heard it all before)







15th February 2022
Always have to make time for a walk when I go to my hometown.
The photos are deceiving but the waves were pretty big!
The lighthouse is looking great after its repaint too. 🌊






16th February 2022
Our first day trip together...ever. We've been together 4 years this year, married 3 and we've only spent the night in Edinburgh once.
Whitby is somewhere we both have been multiple times before during our lives and have ties to so this trip has been 'planned' for literal years.
We bit the bullet and went as an early birthday day out for Mr H hoping that winter would be quieter, especially before the school holidays.
It wasn't bad but obviously having not left my house pretty much and definitely not being in public since February of 2020 it was difficult for me.
(Especially seeing as everyone is completely back to normal and not a mask in sight 🙄)

My main port of call was St Mary's Church as my 5,6,7,8 and 9x Great Grandfathers were born in Whitby, and all but the 9th married in that church, so we headed there first.
We experienced multiple seasons in our short visit which was fun and can at least say I've been somewhere in the past 2 years now.


17th February 2022
Last nights Snow Moon stayed up late.


18th February 2022
Mars sunbathing unaware of the winds outside!
It makes me sad for all the small pets that have to live outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment