lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 6 February 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 29 - 35




29th January 2022
It may just look like a lovely sunny day but Storm Malik is in full force,
causing even more havoc than Arwen did 😔











30th January 2022
RSPB Big Garden Bird Watch 2022!
I'm pretty sure this is my 9th, maybe 10th year taking part and due to Storm Malik, my hopes were not high for all our regulars to visit.
I was pleasantly surprised, however, that we did get quite a variety (well considering our location of course).
Our birds are very used to our garden and know the time I top up each morning so I'm glad many of them braved the weather and turned up as usual.
We had; Blackbird, Sparrow, Rock Dove, Dunnock, Wood Pigeon, Blue Tit,
Collared Dove, Crow, Great Tit, Herring Gull, Robin and Starling. 💙🕊️🖤



31st January 2022
🐈💖 Seven! 💖🐈
Happy Birthday to two of the absolute lights of my life.
I wanted to get better photos of the girls today because it's been a while but photographing cats is obviously different to dogs!
They always turn out better when unplanned and unexpected.



1st February 2022
Happy Lunar New Year!
Welcome, Year of the 🐅🐯






2nd February 2022
Finally 😭


3rd February 2022
An awful photo, but the only shot I got because they were so fast.
Still glad to have caught a Great Tit in the garden!


4th February 2022
It's been a while since the last car reading photo.
It's not often I have to wait long on Mr H anymore so miss out on the extra reading time!

No comments:

Post a Comment