lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 30 January 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 22 - 28

 


22nd January 2022
Working on some cat profiles and website updates today at CP.






23rd January 2022
Our first time back at Beamish in 6 months!
We've renewed our Friends of Beamish passes and are ready for plenty of walks with Baker this year.
 It's great to get him out for a big walk without the anxiety of other dogs bothering him because all dogs are on leads at Beamish!
As always there's the odd rude person with an extra-long extendable lead that lets them approach him despite his bright yellow 'nervous' lead, but otherwise, it's great and he loves it.
Especially the horses who give him a kiss!


24th January 2022
Finally starting these! Had planned to start in back during Halloween season but better late than never.



25th January 2022
100th session on Ring Fit in just under a year. Hit level 400 on the last world of the extra levels!
Have run much further, burned many more calories and spent much more time on it than the game states as I keep moving between all the cut screens etc.
For example my workout today was 1hr25min burning 882cals, whereas the game time was 45minutes.
 Still been a great purchase and fully recommend it!










26th January 2022
It was a mix of emotions at Cats Protection today.
I had some shy cats, some scared cats, some unpredictable cats and some very loving cats.
I had to say goodbye to four different furbabies who will be going to their new forever homes soon and who I will miss so much.
I'm gutted I forget to get a photo with Tiggy and hopefully I can get one last hug on Saturday if she hasn't gone home yet.

Anyway, the cats are Katie, Sophie, Stripe, Humbug, Gillan, Minnie (my little love bug who will be leaving), Alice and finally Mildred & George (who have completely stolen my heart and I've shed many a tear over because they feel like they were meant for me but we have a full house and I can't have them).

To see more photos of these cats and others please follow our centre's Instagram @cptynesideac.
I'm helping out with some social media etc and would love your support in helping these beauties find their forever homes. 🐈🖤


27th January 2022
The excitement when you can get washing on the line is tenfold when it's still January!




28th January 2022
Spent some time with the snakey babies today.
Not that I don't every day, but I had hugs and did cleanouts and took some up to date photos.
In order - Hades, Anubis and Athena 🐍🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment