lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 9 January 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 1 -7

 
Happy 2022 and Welcome to Year 10 (!!!) of this daily photo journey.
We are already one full week into 2022 and it's time to share my first week in photos.








1st January 2022
YEAR 10 of Project 365!!
I can't quite believe I'm into my 10th year of daily photos.
The first photo had to be the obligatory calendar but of course, Saturdays are my day at Cats Protection and so here are this week's buddies.
Stella, Jasmine and Sasha (the little timid but lovely girls from last week), Bob, Bell and Mya.
The boys were very huggy today: Bob had a good 15-minute nap on my knee and Bell sat on my shoulders to give my ears a wash.
Meanwhile, the girls were more playful with Jasmine even playing with a mouse toy, Stella had a very good playtime
as well lots of love and Mya let her brother take over while she did some bird and leaf watching!









2nd January 2022
Madness! Starting my 'Big Year' * out with a bang and the first bird photo of 2022 is a Woodpecker!
I haven't seen one in years and didn't expect to today, but even more glad we got out for a walk today now.
Squirrels are always a highlight too.
I took a lot of photos at this stunning cemetery so of course there will be a blog post full of them to come soon.

* See The Big Year movie.



3rd January 2022
My 2021 reads! (Minus the 10 audiobooks).
Extremely middle-grade focused because it makes me happy.
Some absolute belters in there too. I'd recommend the majority.



4th January 2022
This guy popped by this afternoon, after most of the food had been devoured* and seemed to be asking me to put out more...so of course, I did.

(* my feeders are always kept topped up, but every morning I put out seed on the ground and wall etc too.)






5th January 2022
It being the year of the Tiger seems fitting because it's definitely a cat year for me!
I got to spend some more time with my CP buddies, Sooty, Susie, George & Mildred, Widget and Leo today when in for a quick meeting.
I'm now going to be also helping out with some photo/video taking, website updates and social media stuff too! Exciting!


6th January 2022
The first flurry of snow of 2022. It didn't lay thankfully but it is very, very cold.


7th January 2022
My laptop gave in at the end of last year 🙄
Perfect timing after just upgrading my camera in November.
However I have courses and voluntary work as well as my blogs and photos (granted the latter don't matter as much) to do, so I needed to get a replacement.
It arrived on Wednesday and it's all up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment