lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 1 May 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 113 - 119

 







23rd April 2022
Today at CP! Leo, Cruise, Rio, Willow, and brothers Lumi & Charlie πŸˆπŸ–€




24th April 2022
Love our daily visitors 🐦
They are so used to our routine that they are always sat waiting for me on Mr H's days off when I go out to feed them an hour later than usual in the morning πŸ–€
They come to eat, drink, meet new partners and apparently also nap in the grass!
The girls love to watch them too and as I asked Eos the other day 'who's there?!'
she meowed in a way that sounded strangely like 'Alan' and so the last photo shows our Alan!
Of course, we get a whole array of other garden birds, but I have a soft spot for
the underbird and the birds people hate or treat less than (ie pigeons and gulls).
All birds are awesome 🌟


25th April 2022
Dino Pasta! πŸ¦•


26th April 2022
My sun-loving Princesses 🌞











27th April 2022
🦁Born Free Forever!🦁
I couldn't believe it when it was said that these stunning statues were coming to Newcastle!
Not just coming here, as we rarely get anything worthwhile, but we're their 2nd stop! How special!
 Obviously, we're still not straying far from home and I haven't been into town for
2 years, 2 months, but I knew I had to try and push myself to see the installation in person.
Born Free is one of my favourite animal organisations, having strong ties to my childhood.
I have adopted many animals with them over the years and still
have my Born Free VHS box set from the 80/90s!
Despite my anxiety, pains etc, we had a lovely visit and plan to go again before they leave...
Hopefully on a blue-sky day!


28th April 2022
The postal votes are in! Our first time voting by post.
I don't want to miss out on having my say just because I can't go to the polling station.





29th April 2022
A lovely sunny, relaxing day, reading in the garden to the sound of birds...
until the smell of smoke disturbed me.
I thought my neighbour had lit their fire pit so went to fetch the washing off the line
when I saw the smoke coming from the opposite direction.
I got Baker inside and ran over to inspect where it was coming from
(inside the line of trees and bushes across from my house, outside the fence line of the school field).
I was petrified for all of the birds and wildlife who live there and did what I thought
was best and ran to get buckets of water to extinguish it.
It wasn't yet big enough for me to warrant wasting emergency service time but I phoned to
report it to the council, who didn't care, and then the non-emergency police after talking to Mr H.
Although my camera just caught a glimpse of kids in those bushes at that time
(why weren't they in school?!) with no one being caught at the scene, nothing more can be done.
I have a lot of different 'issues/disabilities' and so this has really affected me.
I'm even more paranoid and petrified.
This world is scary and gets worse by the day.

Please teach your kids to be good people and about fire safety!
As the policeman said to me, it would have only taken the wind to carry a spark
and our cars, gardens and houses could have been badly affected... πŸ˜”

No comments:

Post a Comment