lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 22 May 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 134 - 140

 







14th May 2022
The little loves from this Saturday were Olivia, Oscar, Monty, Stampy and Manny.
The 22-spot Ladybird was actually hiding in Monty's ball track toy
so I had to help him escape to the lovely flower memorial garden.


15th May 2022
Going out to the car at 6.20am and finding a little present on the window started my day nicely.


16th May 2022
This fun guy was growing in my Hebe!


17th May 2022
My little man Argo enjoying the sun, eating grass while laying comfortably! 🐹


18th May 2022
So excited that my @rspb_love_nature order arrived today!
Two new lovely wildlife watering holes and a jigsaw for me haha.
Our main bird bath broke a few months ago so the poor birdies have had
to use a pasta bowl with gravel in it until I found a nice replacement.
I hope they take to these as much as they liked the old one!



19th May 2022
I would usually split my bubble bars and use them over a few baths, but this one had
been waiting to be used a while and was past its best...so I got a full bubble bar bath!






20th May 2022
Another visit to Beamish with Granny and Granda!

No comments:

Post a Comment