lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 8 May 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 120 - 126





30th April 2022
Little babies Bob and Sue, lovely boy Monty, the gorgeous Chloe and beautiful Pamela 🖤












1st May 2022
Some of the wonderful creatures we got to spend time with for Dawn Chorus Day 🐭🐦🐮
Lots more photos to come, on my other blog soon.




2nd May 2022
What on Earth are the chances of not only getting to see, but also photograph two adorable little rodent species a day after the other?!
This little field mouse stopped by to clean up after the birds 🐭 and later brought her two babies!!
We had named her Roquefort after the mouse from The Aristocats, but I'm not sure if it's unisex enough now and I need baby names too! 😂





3rd May 2022
Fluffy bum baby bobbin 🐦




4th May 2022
Awful photos, I hate having to use my phone, but I went into town (local high street)
for the first time in well over 27 months and loved this street art.
Hopefully, it's still there next time I go back with my actual camera.



5th May 2022
Ordered this as a treat for myself on a bad day, it arrived today on another bad day 😂
I'm sorry but I literally can't deal with how talented people are, very jealous.
I've been obsessed with The Moon Collector's work for a long time and I'm so excited to finally own a piece of such beauty!!
I need a whole room filled with her art. 🐻💖


6th May 2022
🐦💚

No comments:

Post a Comment