lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 29 May 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 141 - 147

 






21st May 2022
Little did I know how much I would need this extra cat supplied serotonin today!
Only a couple hours later I had a scary breakdown and was alone which was traumatising.

Leo, Santana, Ron and Harry, Rosie and Thumper were absolutely fantastic and already made my day brighter before the evening stress.
Leo is a long stay because he had to have an operation to remove a pellet from his nose
and Rosie has a broken jaw, so it's safe to say I had plenty of drool rubbed all over me too!

[Leo has gone through a lot in the past few months including x-rays, surgeries and medication. He has been an absolute star throughout the whole ordeal and is a complete babe! All of this has however racked up a bill of over £1600!! If you can spare a few pounds, please consider donating to his fundraiser so we can continue to help other cats like Leo. Thank you!]
>>> Lovely Leo's fundraising page for his air gun pellet removal operation and care <<<



22nd May 2022
The new birdbaths getting some use from the family of
Starlings that have fledged from the neighbour's roof 🐦


23rd May 2022
I finished these 4 jigsaws off a few weeks ago now.
I was waiting to frame them to share a photo, but finding frames has
proved fruitless so I've packed them up today to store away.
This is the 2nd Disney Store puzzle I've done now and it's further evidence that their quality sucks.


24th May 2022
It's been a stressful few days, so it seems the majority of the photos I've taken have been of the birds from my windows.
This little fledgling Starling was chilling out on a neighbour's wall and I thought it was so cute!



25th May 2022
So I guess Mama Garden Spider who lived on our garden waste bin last year must have laid eggs...
 Babies have appeared 🕸️😳🕷️


26th May 2022
Something that annoys me more than anything is litter.
There are no excuses or need to drop rubbish at all. This morning there was a disposable* mask
outside my gate and although I'm disgusted by it and terrified of germs, I couldn't leave it there to
kill my precious birds and wildlife, so I headed out with gloves on and a bag.
10 minutes later this was what I'd ended up picking up from the bush outside our fence.

People scunner me. Stop dropping litter - including cigarette butts!!
If it's windy make sure your bin is secure.
Pick up what you can, when you can.

Our country has no pride or care in itself and it is filthy.
Do better.

(* disposable masks should be reserved for medical and care staff only. 2 years into a pandemic you should have invested in reusable masks long ago! Disposable culture is destroying our planet for goodness sake!!)




27th May 2022
The bath colour that came from this ducky surprised me! Really cool!
I don't like to read in the bath usually because I'm scared that it'll get wet,
but I took the opportunity to finally finish my book today too.


No comments:

Post a Comment