lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 5 June 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 148 -154

 









28th May 2022
Today my CP best buddies were Angelina and Gracelyn, Maureen, Cookie and Crumble, Dandelion, and Lola 😻🖤
I've only just noticed it was a day full of girls! all absolutely stunning of course and a couple of timid girlies who I love to work with.
Desensitisation is the name of the game after all!

It's also exactly 2 years to the day since we planted our Hawthorn bush and so these are the annual update photos.
They are currently starting to join together so we're not pruning too much until the end of the year.
It's amazing to see the progress from last year and the birds have already been enjoying it 🐦💚


29th May 2022
My little old man is showing his age more and more by the day and it makes me very sad.
This year will mark 10 years of us being best friends.
He's been in my life longer than most people and I am forever thankful for every single day I get to be his Mammy.




30th May 2022
So the spider babies from my photo 5 days ago aren't fairing too well...
This Great Tit brought its baby for a rainy day brunch!




31st May 2022
It's a few days of babies it seems!
This daddy Sparrow brought his baby a few times during the day today and fed it from the fat ball feeder.
I was excited to see the Coal Tit stopping by too, so cute!







1st June 2022
Day 1 of 30 Days Wild is here!!
You'll see from my feed that my life in general is pretty wild, but this 'challenge' is always a highlight of the year.
Mr H works 6 days a week, so it was a lovely coincidence that he was off today to join me for the Big Wild Breakfast...
though it was raining early on so it ended up being more like a big wild brunch, but that works too.
Nothing better than a vegan feast in the garden. It's a change from the usual cereal for sure.





2nd June 2022
Day 2 of 30 Days Wild!
An impromptu mini-beast hunt while out in the garden this morning.
This Green Shield Bug had a crash landing beside me then headed to our kale plant for a while, the Vine Weevil explored the soil
of our marigolds and as much as they drive me insane I had to get a snap of the Housefly on our Recycling bin!



3rd June 2022
Day 3 of 30 Days Wild.
Today I wanted to crack out the lino printing supplies but was struggling with ideas of what to do.
I'm not a flowery person.
So while in the garden this morning, when a bee stopped by our raspberry plant, I wondered how I hadn't thought of it sooner!
A bee lino print. My first lino print in about 20 years could have been better, but it could have been worse!
It was a bit of a rush job and I got cut happy in a few places, but I love this print in general because it looks more natural and worn, not all bold lines.
Wonder what I'll do next... 🐝


No comments:

Post a Comment