lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 18 September 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 253 - 259

 




10th September 2022
Book mail! We may have missed our 2020 Honeymoon, and may not have got to be there for the 30th anniversary, but at least I managed to get my hands on The Art of Disneyland Paris book!
I also had a bit of a carry-on getting my hands on this other gorgeous book. I had pre-ordered via Waterstones, but publishing day came and went with no word from them despite my getting in touch multiple times. I then bought it on Amazon and a few days later saw a lovely little family-run bookshop had signed editions available and so had to grab that too! The difference it makes shopping small, look at that wonderful little package.


11th September 2022
I will always take my opportunity to snap our lovely little Reepi. 







12th September 2022
This week would seem to be a book-heavy photo week!
I finished The Secret of Haven Point today and just had to pop down and get a photo of it at Marsden.
Marsden Bay and Rock are places that have featured a lot in my project 365 over the past 4 years,
so reading a book that was inspired by the area was surreal. 
It's difficult to put into words how much I enjoyed this book. The disability representation, the language used (words I say that people look at me funny for ie. Spelk, are in a book?!) and the setting made the magic even more magical. 
On the way home, we also stopped by Souter Lighthouse which was (I think) the inspiration for the lighthouse in the book. We still haven't been inside Souter, somewhere I've wanted to visit since I watched it on Most Haunted a whole 20 years ago now...maybe next year!



13th September 2022
Bathing birdies are so cute!





14th September 2022
Back to Beamish!
We haven't been since the end of June due to the Summer Holidays but had to get one last summertime visit in.


15th September 2022
Hit level 500 on Ring Fit today! 
The times, miles and calories are off because it only counts 'moving time' within levels though I keep moving throughout my whole workout. According to my fitness app I've done over 575 miles in the past 12 months alone and I've been doing Ring Fit for over 18 months. 


16th September 2022
My misunderstood, underappreciated and underrated pigeon pals are so intelligent and beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment