lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 4 September 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 239 - 245

 


27th August 2022
The perfect day is sunrise at 6am. I wish it was like this every day of the year.







28th August 2022
Saying my final goodbye to Ronnie and Miles! I'm over the moon for them, but equally as gutted that I'll never see them again. In another world, they would be mine.
The other beautiful babies I had the pleasure of visiting today were Destiny, Kiki, Severus, Chutney and Freya.


29th August 2022
Our gorgeous Bobbin has been visiting daily lately. I love to see them.


30th August 2022
Probably the last of our homegrown courgettes for 2022.
I've not shared much of our harvest this year but our greenhouse was damaged in the November storms so we've had fewer plants on the go, but still we've had some good kale, green beans, raspberries and courgettes. 



31st August 2022
The ever-stunning Ossy (Eos) and her piggy twin Argo!


1st September 2022
We'd run out of bread and I really wanted bread, so I made bread.


2nd September 2022
An eerie mist hung over the field this morning.
October is coming...!

No comments:

Post a Comment