lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 28 August 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 232 - 238

 


20th August 2022
6am Sunrise?! The sun isn't up before us anymore, woohoo!






21st August 2022
This week's CP loves were the stunning, sweet and waiting patiently for furrever homes, Kat & Alfie, Pearl, Cameron, Barney, Katniss, and Wilma.


22nd August 2022
My Beevive keyring has come in handier than I even imagined.
This little guy had a huge fill, climbed on my hand to get warm for a bit, and then happily took off!


23rd August 2022
Welcome to the worst photo of a hedgehog ever taken.
I spotted this little love busing about our garden as I was doing my evening checks before going to bed,
so obviously, I spent the next little while watching them and finally decided to go out and try and get a quick photo. 
It was pitch black with only one lone street lamp partially obscured by a tree for light.
So this photo is 100% purely a memory for me rather than a decipherable photograph!




24th August 2022
It's insane to think that this little man is TEN on Friday!
His daddy is only off work on Wednesdays and my parents were down for a hospital appointment, so today was the day he got to open his presents.
Baker loves presents and you can't mention the words 'Birthday' or 'Presents' without him getting excited!


25th August 2022
I feel awful for this spider because I've accidentally wrecked their hard-worked web twice!
They've got a new one completed by our waterbutt though, so they aren't easily deterred thankfully.





26th August 2022
Happy International Dog Day!
But more importantly, Happy 10th Birthday to my baby Baker 🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment