lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 7 August 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 211- 217

 


30th July 2022
I feel like there haven't been as many good sunsets this year so far.
Although to be fair, I have been in bed before the sun has set most nights.
Typical this one is out of focus too!








31st July 2022
Oliver and Stanley (the best names!), Annabelle, Elsa, Ronnie & Miles, Tim, Rio and Mrs Norris.
Another wonderful visit with the most amazing guys and girls.



1st August 2022
My morning buddies lined up and waiting patiently for their breakfasts!
They are one of the main things I will miss when I leave this house and I hope that whoever
lives here next will continue to care for them at least a little. 


2nd August 2022
It's time to crack into the Pride packets of our Dreamies finally! Aurora chose the Tuna ones!








3rd August 2022
I'm so glad we managed a little visit to the bay this morning.
We don't tend to venture far during the school holidays, but with the tide being in and it being early we struck lucky. 
We were only there about half an hour but I got a 2 minute paddle. Any time here is magic. 



4th August 2022
When doing some gardening we came upon a nest!
I don't know if they used it or not, but I like to think that with the babies we've had around this year were that nests success. 
I'm not 100% sure what type of bird may have nested here but I'm thinking either Dunnock or Gold Finch which is pretty cool.

My Beevive got it's first use today too. This guy was on the grass while Baker was running about so I picked
them up out of the way but they would not get off my hand and onto any of the flowers I offered. 
After a little while they perked up and flew on over to the flowers.




5th August 2022
I meant to take a photo of this when we got it, because WWF obviously.
But I forgot so this is it as we were throwing the box away a few months later.


No comments:

Post a Comment