lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 31 July 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 204 - 210

 


23rd July 2022
Due to the heat, a lot of my plants are on the way out already. 
I wanted to get a photo of them before they all die, even though some already have.



24th July 2022
The complete angels Tipsy, Ginny and Sam were my support team today.
And we finally got a really good downpour.


25th July 2022
Usually, my morning pigeon crowd tops out at about 31.
Today we had at least 42...I think they are spreading the word.




26th July 2022
The bees have been loving our Hollyhock recently, however they seem to be going a little overboard
 and have been stumbling about drunk, clinging to the walls having a wash and a rest!



27th July 2022
The last bath bomb has been cracked out. 
Light the Night was released by Lush in a collection for Eid earlier this year and was beautiful!



28th July 2022
I've been after one of these for a long time and finally decided to grab one.
For when I'm out and about and not near access to sugar water, I have this little vile to help any bees who may need an extra hand. 



29th July 2022
Our hydrangea has been in bloom for a few weeks now but I hadn't gotten my annual photo.
So here it is. I much prefer the blue, but ours is predominantly pink currently.
We're going to have a play with PH and take some cuttings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment