lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 24 July 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 197 - 203

 


16th July 2022
So I have decided to get rid of my Instagram and with not editing and uploading quickly to upload there, I ended up a week behind on photo editing. Therefore I can't tell you what I did this day and all I know is that I spent too long trying to get a photo of one of the many Cabbage White Butterflies in our garden.







17th July 2022
A hug filled day at Cats Protection!
Goodbye hugs with the wonderful Angelina who is going home soon, 'can't believe you're still here' hugs with Sapphire,
a first meeting with stray Elsa, huge tandem hugs with Miles and Ronnie who I wish I could bring home
 and last but never least, hugs from the wonderful Sam from last week who has come on in leaps and bounds... who I'd also love to bring home.
(This is a recurring thought from me because if we didn't already have a full house I'd have 100% brought multiple ex-centre cats home haha).

This evening we had another very scary fire situation.
Started by kids, the same that started the last I assume.
It was so bad the fire department had recived multiple calls when we called and the fire engine had to attend.
With the temperature already being a hassard on top of discarded cigarettes, stray glass and bottles
left in the sun, ignorantly used BBQs and more, we do not need people purposely setting fires.
I was already uncomfortable living here and now I am petrified.
I am heartbroken for the loss of nature and probably loss of wildlife.
I am scared for my Reepicheep who I haven't seen since.
It was a hellish evening after a lovely day which has made my anxiety and depression even worse.




18th July 2022
I officially started my training for my Pet Berevment Support volunteer role.
This feather also gave a me a slight smile as I saw it appearing to hover by the fence.
In reality it was stuck on a spider web, so I collected it to join my already stupidly huge hoard of cast away feathers.



19th July 2022
Day 2 of the climate change caused death temperatures and I'm having a hard time keeping my ten babies comfortable.
It's sad of me to think about because we have so many things in place to help them and it's still hot,
so I can't imagine how the animals who don't get looked after as well are doing.
We are lucky that 5 of them are reptiles and need heat but it's well seen even they know something is going on.
Hela and Freya have been out and about wanting out of their vivs more than usual
so I let them both have 5-10 minutes of fun in the bath which them seemed to enjoy!


20th July 2022
Miss Athena surfaced today!
We've been re-painting the reptile room today to freshen things up and Athena wanted to watch what was going on!


21st July 2022
Although the heat has killed off a huge amount of our Hollyhock, the bees are still loving it which makes me happy.


22nd July 2022.
Sissies on their thrones.

No comments:

Post a Comment