lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 1 March 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 50 - 56

 







19th February 2023
A day full of cat hugs at Cats Protection today!
Poor little Theadore is still waiting to find a furever home but he's always so happy to see anyone! 
Nena (apparently pronounced Nina...) was the lovey-est girl, who I could barely get a photo of
because all she did was kiss me, though I was lucky to catch a slow-blink on photo.
Mama is a 13-year-old lady who has the cutest little excited meow (see a video here) was another absolute sweetheart, as was Penelope Flipflop!
Penelope has recently had surgery but you'd never know because she was the wiggliest little worm working hard at the biscuit factory and snuggling in. 

We ended the day with an insane sunset.
Both photos were taken minutes apart, one from the back of our house and the other from the front.




20th February 2023
LIFE!!!! 




21st February 2023
We loved this jigsaw! One of two new ones Dad got me after my hospital appointment.
It's not only animals, but it's also rainbow-coloured and was super fun!
Smashed it in just under an hour and a quarter.



22nd February 2023
Mr H caught me up in age today. 
He always has chocolate or vanilla cake because its all I like, so I wanted to make something just for him.
This was my first-ever attempt at a coffee and walnut cake*. He said he liked it!

*indeed it is also vegan!




23rd February 2023
All of the birds are coupling up and nesting.



24th February 2023
Salt Water Soother.


25th February 2023
Finally getting around to sewing a new pin banner as the previous one is now full! 


No comments:

Post a Comment