lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 26 April 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 106 - 112

 








16th April 2023
A love-filled afternoon with Taz, Mildred, Eeny & Meeny, Margarita, Turtle and Orla, Michelle & Claire!
This ladybug had managed to get itself positioned behind a spider web on our window too,
so I held out a leaf for it to climb onto a let it fly off safely.


17th April 2023
I can't quite be sure if this is Reepicheep or Clementine as Reep is a lighter brown whereas Reep is a bit more grey...



18th April 2023
Nosey Anubis and I caught the girls, Hela & Freya, mid-shed!









19th April 2023
What a wonderful walk and WWT Washington Wetlands!




20th April 2023
Argo and Mars' first time out in the garden this year!
And first time sat outside reading too.




21st April 2023
Trying to test out my new lens with limited birds around and rubbish weather!





22nd April 2023
It's Earth Day!!
Mother Nature celebrated with lots of rain. Water is life and I am thankful for days like today.
I couldn't go anywhere to celebrate so I did what I could at home.
I felt the wet, wild grass between my toes. 
Clementine came to visit.
And I was able to use my lens from the kitchen window to see a Dunnock up close,
a Starling taking a caterpillar to its nest and a Magpie enjoying one of our bird tables. 


No comments:

Post a Comment