lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 12 April 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 92 - 98

 



2nd April 2023
My last day with the lovely Jack. 
I also spent some time with Lyla, Clemintine and got to see a little more of Phantom too.


3rd April 2023
You wouldn't think she has a massive viv because Athena is either in her bed or sunbathing directly under her light!


4th April 2023
Tattoo day! 
I didn't have Mr H with me and so didn't get the chance to get a proper photo on my camera while fresh.




5th March 2023
An ominous sunrise and some fun mosaics we spotted while out walking in the rain!








6th April 2023
Finished, framed and photographed my Spring Craft for Cats Quilling artwork today!
Aurora and Eos are such good sports.



7th April 2023
Clementine is much more bold and confident than her mama is!



8th April 2023
Poorly little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment