lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 13 December 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 338 - 344





3rd December 2023
So the snow has taken over...
Yesterday it dropped to -7, but today it warmed up a bit.


4th December 2023
Usually not a fan of things on my feet in general, but these socks and slippers
are my favourites right now!


5th December 2023
Mars doesn't always close his eyes fully to sleep (I assumed due to being partially sighted),
but I caught him today flat out and cosied up in his bed!!






6th December 2023
December's Washington Wetlands visit! What a wonderful day.


7th December 2023
Dropped the car off at the garage and brought Baker to tag along.
The 2-mile walk home was a bit too long for him these days but he loved getting to sniff some new places.


8th December 2023
Here comes the rain!
Why is it when it's raining, people say it is a 'miserable' day?
Why is rain miserable and sun beautiful?


9th December 2023
Mars was out running about in the kitchen while the girls tried to eat their dinner,
so to distract him from bothering them I put his bowl of pellets on the floor.
While I was washing up I heard crunching and turned around to this cute sight!

2 comments:

  1. All of your snowday and Wetlands photos are gorgeous. And the photo of your cats and guinea pig is adorable. I've always loved rainy days, and don't get why people hate them so much. I find it cosy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Right? We need rain. Too much of either is dangerous so we need them both in equal measure.

      Delete