
30th July 2026
More Butterfly eggs.
They don't give up.









31st July 2026
A wonderfully cloudy day! Protecting me and all my garden visitors from the heat of the sun.







1st August 2026
LĂșnasa wasn't what I'd hoped. Our stunning Saga left us.
We honoured her as we do all our babies.




2nd August 2026
Yet another loss. Kicked while we're down. Saga's little buddy Dan has gone to join her.
While collecting flowers for him, I came across a Bee who had passed too. Heartbreaking.
Then a sign of life, in the form of a Ladybird larvae.



3rd August 2026
Baker, no matter how tired, still has to do his rounds!
I finally got a quick, sneaky photo of the young Robin who has been visiting recently.
They're already starting to get their red feathers!







4th August 2026
I made friends and spent time with this little Bee who got caught out in the rain today.
Later, I saw the most colourful sunset I've seen in many weeks.
It's part of why I dislike Summer, the lack of beautiful sunrises and sunsets.

5th August 2026
Another Ladybird larvae.



No comments:
Post a Comment