

13th August 2026
I still feel joy for every tiny creature I get to meet, especially in my gardens.
Thanks to our bird food, we haven't only just had self seeded broad beans this year, but also now millet!





14th August 2026
I moved out another birdbath into the front garden and watching the pool parties going on is fantastic.
Enjoyed watching this Spider having their supper too!






15th August 2026
The same spider this morning, hanging out in the sun.
Another Ladybird larvae.
And on while feeding the girls their tea, they alerted us to a visitor in the kitchen!
Orange Swift moth was quickly saved from their paws and popped out into the garden.

16th August 2026
Spent most of the game in here!


17th August 2026
Drip drip drop!





18th August 2026
Common Drone Fly on the Corn Marigolds under the beautiful cloud strewn sky.
And a pretty little Carpet Moth on the bottom of the fence.


19th August 2026
To neighbours this bush may look ridiculous.
It completely covers one kitchen window and height-wise it reaches our bedroom window.
But this is exactly why! Free natural food for wildlife!



No comments:
Post a Comment